Prices shown are for On-Line Blended Learning. Please choose from the drop down list. For On-Site Blended Learning, please email us for a free quotation.
Prices are per complete course and include all online training courses for all delegates plus one live training session.
Bespoke blended learning course exclusive to your organisation and designed and delivered on a date and time of your choosing.
Whether you are recruiting for the first time, or want to update your recruitment procedure, this course will take you through setting up and managing the entire process.
Our Safer Recruitment course is thorough, comprehensive and fully up to date (including Brexit changes). It is interesting, informative, thought provoking and provides valuable insights into best practice recruitment standards. This course has been to designed to be suitable for all those who recruit personnel to work with children, young people and adults at risk across all sectors: from health care, leisure and education, through to charities and small community groups.
This course comprises;
- SAFEcic's high quality online Safer Recruitment training course (list price £39 each if bought separately) to be completed prior to;
- a live bespoke 2 hours Zoom training session with one of our Safeguarding experts.
All Online courses required and the live training session are included in the price. After booking, please let us know the areas in which you work, so that the live online session can be prepared to address those issues most relevant to your organisation. Feel free to email us with any particular questions you would like addressed.
Online Course Programme:
- Recruitment Policy
- Defining the Post
- Advertising, application, short listing and interviewing
- Due diligence, appointment, induction, supervision, training
- Course assessment test and downloads
- Welcome & introductions
- Quick fire quiz
- Leadership, culture and safeguarding competence: minimising risks
- An overview of how people harm or offend against at risk groups, including through opportunity
- Sample job role recruitment exercise
- The key elements of best practice interviewing
- Workforce referrals to the LADO, social services, DBS and other regulatory bodies
- Self auditing
- Action planning
This course includes a comprehensive digital training pack and certificate of attendance, valid for 3 years, for each delegate.
SAFEcic offers training only in the specific, complex area of safeguarding. Every live training session we deliver (including these courses) is tailored to the particular needs of the people attending, and is presented by professionals with years of experience in safeguarding.
Our trainers are expert in the subject being delivered, and they are also excellent presenters. They have in-depth knowledge and you can have confidence in the information and advice given in both the course and in response to questions. If you require a course associated with safeguarding which we have not listed, please get in touch. We would be happy to provide a quotation for you.