Membership and the SAFE Award
- Access to time saving downloadable proforma templates, leaflets, policies and procedures for Child and/or Adult Safeguarding . Click here for more details
- FREE expert best practice Child and Adult Safeguarding advice and enquiries.
- FREE expert support and consultancy on any DBS (formerly CRB) issues or recruitment matters.
- FREE expert review of all your safeguarding arrangements to attain the SAFE Award. Successful online submission to the SAFE Award risk assessment allows the use of the SAFE logo, under licence, on all your publicity materials assuring customers and clients of high standards of safeguarding.
- FREE regular bulletins and updates on Child and Adult Safeguarding
- 10% discount for online training credits.
- Up to 50% discount for delegate places at face to face SAFE Open House safeguarding training courses at our Suffolk office and the SAFE annual conference.
- 10% discount on Access Underwriters Public Liability Insurance. Please quote your membership number
- Peace of mind that your organisation has done everything possible to fulfil your 'duty of care'
- Details of FREE competitions and other special offers throughout the year
Please note that charities and not for profit groups may join SAFEcic for the heavily subsidised fee of £50. SAFE membership is intended for use by organisations operating from single site. If you are a larger organisations operating several sites or major projects, please contact SAFEcic for pricing.